- The dashboard is a data visualization tool that displays the current status of metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports.
- Dashboard consolidates and arranges User Required Reports on a single screen.
- It gives your team at-a-glance view of the performance that they need to run smoothly with the help of reports according to the roles.
- From the dashboard, the Admin can create/ Design Reports, Add widgets, Add Tiles, Switch Roles and Switch Dashboard. A dashboard can be filtered for the reports according to the custom dates, month and year with the help of timeline.
- To create a dashboard, click on LearnerScript from the block.
- Select and click on Add New Dashboard from the options.
- Mention the name of the dashboard in Name field.
- Click on Create Dashboard to create a new dashboard.